Home Food safety Housing Training Contact us


We can provide staff to help you with all aspects of your housing function whether you are a Public Sector Provider, an RSL or a Private Landlord.

We have extensive experience of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System and have given evidence in the criminal justice courts system as well as the Residential Property Tribunal Service.

We can also carry out inspections and provide written reports for immigration entry clearance. Our reports are based upon inspection of the sponsors accomodation and are fully accepted by the British High Commission.

Beware of agents who are not qualified or ask you to "self certify", as such reports may be open to challenge.

Hard hat